You can find yourself engrossed in your daily routine and completely forget about your partner.
And many at times, no matter how hard you try to make time for one another – the work or circumstances keeps you out of reach.
So, how do you keep the romance alive while you’re apart from your spouse?
By gentle reminders in the way of lovely and sweet messages – TEXTING.
It’s a great way to tell your partner that you are thinking of them and for the other to value your effort of squeezing time to connect to you. So, here’s a list of my favorite thoughtful romantic messages to keep your connection strong.
- You are my world.
- I’m waiting to get back home and to be in your arms.
- No matter what happens, we’ll face it together.
- I hope you are having an awesome day, love you.!
- You are truly amazing.
- I love the way you take care of me.
- Can’t wait to have dinner together.
- I wish you were here with me right now.
- Thinking about you and it’s making me smile.
- I love it when you __________.
- Remember that time when we _____? Oh, I love you.!
- Thanks for believing in me.
- I love our life together.
- You have the most generous heart.
- Thanks for bringing out the best in me.
- You were looking great this morning.
- Let’s have some fun tonight. (Wink)
- You do a million little thing that brings joy to my life.
- I love when I catch you looking at me.
- I love you from your head to your toes.
Keep sending such thoughtful reminders to your partner to build a stronger connection between you two.
Do you have any favorite text? Comment Below.